9.00AM you start your exploration with a short drive from your hotel to your host’s house located at 64 Lê Ngô Cát Street, Hue city. You were welcomed by the host then taking into family activities such aspurchasing ingredients for lunch at a nearby vibrant local market, interacting with your hosts to learn about traditional customs, taking a short walk to visit the family ancestral temple to learn about the customs associated with ancestral worship before joining a cooking demonstration of traditional dishes and participate in setting the home meal if you wish. Enjoy a local lunch with your host’s family. Finish your experience and leaving home.
– Get an insight into the daily life of the locals by exploring a local market escorted by the host
– Visiting to an ancestral house to learn from family culture
– Interacting with the local family and enjoying a family lunch.
– Banh Beo cake which is made from rice flour with shrimp broth and prawn chopped (with another option “Banh Cuon”)
– Fig salad is a heathy food mixture of fig, peanut, sesame and basil.
– Beef noodle is also well-known locally as “Bun Bo”, noodle soup with beef chopped in slices, crab paste and meat broth.
– Dessert with local fruits which even are home grown ones.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOKING EARLY to avoid disappointment.
For last minute and larger bookings please call us at +84 971 910 900
from 9.00AM to 1.30PM
1,600,000 VND/person ($70US)
Apply for private group only
Supplement for transfer by car (from/to city hotel to/from the family): $7US/person
30% Off for child from 6 to 11 years old
Hosted local lunch + 1 bottle of 500ml Lavie mineral water
The local hosts as facilitator accompanies guests during the visit
Visits and activities as mentioned.
Alcohol drinks and transportation